Saturday, August 14, 2010

Whew! 12 miler

So went out to a local flat trail this morning for a 12 mile LSD. I went out feeling really good and trying to incorporate some of the new (correct) techniques I learned on Thursday, mainly the arm swing. I think I got that down. The trail is pretty, flat, and has a neat tunnel you run through. It's part of the rail trail system up here. It's such a nice and convenient place to run. I didn't really tire out until the last mile. I was dragging, but I didn't have to walk. I was covered in sweat and salt when I was done, but I did it. I even came home, cleaned up, and went shopping. I may get a recovery run in tomorrow, I'm not sure, but I do have softball games, at least two. That may be good enough. I do a little running there.

Not a very interesting post, but only so much can be done when I have to pee so bad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment