Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 2?

I could be my second running day of marathon training. I'm not going to say I'm officially in until the weekend is over. Tonight, I did 3 miles on the treadmill at a 10:43 pace, mind you I run faster outside than on this dang treadmill. I didn't have any knee pain while running, but I felt a little tightness when I walked to cool down. Weird! I usually didn't feel anything when I walked. No pain while running tho, so I'll take it. Not even any tightness!! I did my foam roller and ate some protein along with half a bag of peas (which was followed up by half a bag of gold fish, serious problem with those.)

Tomorrow will be another 3, which will probably be on the treadmill again. It's so hot outside, about 94 WITH humidity. The weather channel is sending out warnings, which I'll take. I'll complain if it's too hot, but tell me to stay inside, I will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment