Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sizzle

So we came home to a broken a/c this afternoon. Crap! I wanted to run inside to escape the heat since it was over 90 with humidity again today. I thought I would do some work and then maybe our a/c would be thawed out before I did my run. WRONG!!
I actually did run on the treadmill for three miles and it was the first time i ever ditched my shirt during a run. Our office was steamy! I hope i didn't cause any harm to the chinchilla with the heat I made. Poor girl. Anyways, I ended up running in my nike frees for 3 miles and my legs felt great. My stomach is another story. We stopped off for Chinese food after work, and even though I waited over an hour to run, I still got nauseous. However, since my legs felt great, there was no way I was ending that run. ;)

Tomorrow is a rest day and then I have my long run on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment